Technologies like AI and automation are transforming the way we live and work and bringing huge benefits to our economy, but it also means that jobs are evolving and some roles will soon become a thing of the past.
National Retraining Scheme
Related content and links
About the Education in the media blog
Education in the media is the Department for Education’s blog on the latest topical education and equalities issues. This blog features a review of leading media stories, rebuttal to news stories, as well as Ministerial comment.
Recent blog posts
- Inaccurate petition on A level and GCSE grades this year 8 July 2020
- Statistics show schools welcoming back more young people 7 July 2020
- Misleading claims made by the TES 1 July 2020
- Reports about pupils returning to school in September 30 June 2020
- Rise in applicants planning to start university despite fears of deferrals 25 June 2020