Today’s Education in the media blog looks at the Education Secretary’s speech at the National Governance Association (NGA) conference, the Lords Economics Affairs Committee report on post-school education and supporting pupils through the exams period.
Related content and links
About the Education in the media blog
Education in the media is the Department for Education’s blog on the latest topical education and equalities issues. This blog features a review of leading media stories, rebuttal to news stories, as well as Ministerial comment.
Recent blog posts
- New attendance stats show 99.9% of state schools are open 22 September 2020
- Coronavirus transmission in universities: your questions answered 21 September 2020
- Five important ways universities are adapting this year 18 September 2020
- Early intelligence shows “confidence in action” as 99% of schools open 10 September 2020
- Helping pupils catch up on the time they missed 8 September 2020