Today’s news review looks at the EPI report into school funding and the launch of our review into exclusion rates, alternative provision and improving educational outcomes for children in need.
Related content and links
About the Education in the media blog
Education in the media is the Department for Education’s blog on the latest topical education and equalities issues. This blog features a review of leading media stories, rebuttal to news stories, as well as Ministerial comment.
Recent blog posts
- Coronavirus transmission in universities: your questions answered 21 September 2020
- Five important ways universities are adapting this year 18 September 2020
- Early intelligence shows “confidence in action” as 99% of schools open 10 September 2020
- Helping pupils catch up on the time they missed 8 September 2020
- Panorama on SEND provision 7 September 2020