From Thursday 5 November, the country will enter a second month-long national period of restrictions, during which time non-essential shops, hospitality settings and more will be closed. This time, however, we are keeping education settings open for all. Education Secretary …
Related content and links
About the Education Hub
The Education Hub is a site for parents, pupils, education professionals and the media that captures all you need to know about the education system. You’ll find accessible, straightforward information on popular topics, Q&As, interviews, case studies, and more.
Please note that for media enquiries, journalists should call our central Newsdesk on 020 7783 8300. This media-only line operates from Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm. Outside of these hours the number will divert to the duty media officer.
Members of the public should call our general enquiries line on 0370 000 2288.
Recent blog posts
- What you need to know about freedom of speech at university and why protecting it is so important 12 May 2021
- Five things you didn’t know about mental health support in schools 10 May 2021
- Four things you may not know about music and arts education 6 May 2021
- Infection rates dropping in schools: What does the latest data show? 4 May 2021
- Everything you need to know about the return to university 4 May 2021