Today’s Education in the Media blog looks at the Fostering Review, the opening of the National College for Nuclear and degree apprenticeships.
Related content and links
About the Education in the media blog
Education in the media is the Department for Education’s blog on the latest topical education and equalities issues. This blog features a review of leading media stories, rebuttal to news stories, as well as Ministerial comment.
Recent blog posts
- Testing for secondary school and college students, their families, and staff - here’s what you need to know 5 March 2021
- Celebrating World Book Day with the department’s key figures 4 March 2021
- Your transferable skills define what you can do - guest post from a careers adviser 2 March 2021
- Children in primary schools do not need to wear face coverings but most pupils in secondary schools do 2 March 2021
- Our plan for getting pupils back to schools and colleges 2 March 2021