Today’s blog looks at those from the education sector who have been recognised in the Queen’s Birthday Honours, coverage relating to the update of the new computer science GCSE, and a story about how teachers help adopted children.
Related content and links
About the Education in the media blog
Education in the media is the Department for Education’s blog on the latest topical education and equalities issues. This blog features a review of leading media stories, rebuttal to news stories, as well as Ministerial comment.
Recent blog posts
- Children's Commissioner says schools should stay open 'no matter what' 22 October 2020
- All you need to know about home-schooling and elective home education (EHE) 20 October 2020
- PE on the national curriculum 19 October 2020
- Questions and answers on free school meals 19 October 2020
- Statistics show children returning to early years settings 14 October 2020