Covid-19 has caused unprecedented disruption in education and during the last nine months, teachers, staff, parents, and students have worked tirelessly to limit any lasting damage. As part of the Government’s £1 billion Covid Catch Up Plan, we have introduced …
Related content and links
About the Education Hub
The Education Hub is a site for parents, pupils, education professionals and the media that captures all you need to know about the education system. You’ll find accessible, straightforward information on popular topics, Q&As, interviews, case studies, and more.
Please note that for media enquiries, journalists should call our central Newsdesk on 020 7783 8300. This media-only line operates from Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm. Outside of these hours the number will divert to the duty media officer.
Members of the public should call our general enquiries line on 0370 000 2288.
Recent blog posts
- How we’re taking action to keep young people and children safe in our schools 10 June 2021
- Exam Appeals: What can I do if I think my grade is wrong? How do I appeal? What will happen if I appeal? Your questions answered 9 June 2021
- Coronavirus testing - how schools and colleges are encouraging participation 9 June 2021
- How we’ve supported the education sector during the pandemic 2 June 2021
- Three key things the new skills bill will do for you. 25 May 2021