Today’s news review looks at figures published in Parliament that reveal the difference a grammar school education can make to disadvantaged children and the More Than a Score coalition.
Related content and links
About the Education in the media blog
Education in the media is the Department for Education’s blog on the latest topical education and equalities issues. This blog features a review of leading media stories, rebuttal to news stories, as well as Ministerial comment.
Recent blog posts
- Here’s what the experts have to say about traineeships 27 January 2021
- When will schools reopen to more pupils? Your questions answered 26 January 2021
- Schools minister on opening schools and colleges to more pupils 26 January 2021
- Skills for Jobs White Paper: your questions answered 22 January 2021
- Schools to get two weeks’ notice before opening to more pupils 21 January 2021