Today’s Education in the Media blog looks at the Institute for Public Policy Research (IPPR) report on the Baker Clause, as well as the Independent’s piece on the Free Periods campaign.
Related content and links
About the Education in the media blog
Education in the media is the Department for Education’s blog on the latest topical education and equalities issues. This blog features a review of leading media stories, rebuttal to news stories, as well as Ministerial comment.
Recent blog posts
- Schools and early years returning 28 May 2020
- SAGE evidence papers 22 May 2020
- Social workers to work with teachers in schools 22 May 2020
- UCU student survey 21 May 2020
- £37 million to support children with complex needs 19 May 2020