Today’s news review looks at mistaken claims on the Today Programme during a piece about school funding and plans for standardised multiplication tests in primary schools.
Related content and links
About the Education in the media blog
Education in the media is the Department for Education’s blog on the latest topical education and equalities issues. This blog features a review of leading media stories, rebuttal to news stories, as well as Ministerial comment.
Recent blog posts
- Children's Commissioner says schools should stay open 'no matter what' 22 October 2020
- All you need to know about home-schooling and elective home education (EHE) 20 October 2020
- PE on the national curriculum 19 October 2020
- Questions and answers on free school meals 19 October 2020
- Statistics show children returning to early years settings 14 October 2020