Today’s Education in the Media blog looks at the how much going to university can add to your earnings, teacher recruitment and retention and claims that secondary school children cannot tell the time.
Related content and links
About the Education in the media blog
Education in the media is the Department for Education’s blog on the latest topical education and equalities issues. This blog features a review of leading media stories, rebuttal to news stories, as well as Ministerial comment.
Recent blog posts
- Understanding the coronavirus helpline and online educational setting status form 23 October 2020
- Children's Commissioner says schools should stay open 'no matter what' 22 October 2020
- All you need to know about home-schooling and elective home education (EHE) 20 October 2020
- PE on the national curriculum 19 October 2020
- Questions and answers on free school meals 19 October 2020